International Women's Day Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
As part of International Women’s Day 2017, Fit For Me is supporting the This Girl Can Campaign in Liverpool and Lifestyles Fitness Centres to provide FREE access to NEW female participants.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all activities and sessions providing free access as part of International Women’s Day.
- These activities are aimed at women aged 16+ only, however, some sessions may be open to Under 16’s – specific Lifestyles Fitness Centres will provide this detail on request.
- Free admission is subject to the manager’s discretion.
- Free admission is for Wednesday 8th March 2017 only during normal operating hours.
- Free admission is only valid at participating centres and for eligible sessions.
- An individual may attend any participating activity at no cost as long as they don't have a current Lifestyles Membership.
- An individual may attend more than one session during the offer period.
- This excludes any activities or additional offers from Lifestyles that are not listed as part of International Women’s Day.
- In the case that the session is oversubscribed on the day, admission is not guaranteed for health and safety reasons.
- Fit for Me, Liverpool This Girl Can, Liverpool City Council (LCC) and NHS Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group (LCCG) are not liable for any loss, damage, injury or other incidents incurred from taking part in these activities. Lifestyles will be providing their stated activity under their own company/organisational terms & conditions, policies, procedures and insurances.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that all details are correct, Lifestyle Fitness Centres cannot be held responsible for rearranged sessions or time changes. Participants are advised to check the availability of the chosen sessions for that day.
- There is no cash alternative to this offer.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.