Terms & Conditions
Liverpool City Council (LCC)
Fit For Me Terms and Conditions for Fitbit Prize Draw
- The Prize Draw is open from 8AM 3rd December 2017. The closing date for entry will be midnight on 15th December 2017. After this date no further entries to the Prize Draw will be permitted.
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over.
- The promoter of the Prize Draw is Liverpool City Council (LCC).
- Eligibility requirements for the competition must be met. Entrants must post a picture on Facebook or Twitter of the entrant with Fit For Me’s Purple Santa taken at the Santa Dash in Liverpool on 3rd December 2017, including the tag @fitformelpool
- Fit For Me may also post a picture of the entrant with the Fit For Me Purple Santa on the Fit For Me Facebook page. By consenting to a picture being taken on 3rd December 2017, entrants consent to its use on Facebook. This will be asked of entrants on the day
- All posts must be made public and entrants must be willing to have their entry shared across official Fit For Me channels both during and after the competition has ended
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with “Santa Dash Prize Draw” in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person.
- LCC accepts no responsibility for incorrect or incomplete information provided.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place no later than 14 days after the end of 15th December 2017. No entrant may win more than one prize on each draw.
- The prize for the winner is a Fitbit flex 2.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Prize Draw. LCC accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize. LCC is not the direct supplier of the prize.
- The winner will be notified via direct message to their social media account after the draw and asked for their name and address so they can be sent their prize. If a winner does not respond to LCC by email within 14 days of being notified by LCC, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and LCC shall be entitled to select another winner by repeating the process referred to above.
- The prize is non-exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- LCC retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on LCC’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by LCC, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by LCC and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same. If the winner refuses to do this, the winner will forfeit the prize and LCC hall be entitled to select another winner by repeating the process described above.
- LCC accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of LCC for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- LCC reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of LCC in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- LCC shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Liverpool City Council (LCC)