Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for winning a FitBit Flex:
- The Prize Draw is open from the date of the first Facebook post and the closing date for entry will be 23.59 14th February 2017. After this date no further entries to the Prize Draw will be permitted.
- The promoter of the Prize Draw is Liverpool City Council (LCC).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Prize Draw.
- Entrants are eligible for entry into the Prize Draw if they have liked the FFM page and shared the Prize Draw post.
- The prize for the winner one FitBit Flex (colour will vary).
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Prize Draw.
- No cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the Prize Draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Prize Draw will take place on 15th February 2017.
- The winner will be notified by email or via direct message on Facebook by 17th February and informed of pick up arrangements. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner will collect the prize from a Liverpool venue using recognised photographic ID. The promoter will notify the winner of availability of where and when the prize can be collected in Liverpool.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this Prize Draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the Prize Draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to and not to any other party.
- Fit For Me, Liverpool City Council (LCC) and NHS Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group (LCCG) are not liable for any loss, damage, injury or other incidents incurred from taking part in this Prize Draw.
Where an event is involved, the event organisers/premises are responsible for ensuring that safeguarding, health and safety and other relevant checks are carried out in relation to their staff and facilities as needed. Fit For Me, Liverpool City Council (LCC) and NHS Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group (LCCG) are not liable for any loss, damage, injury or other incidents incurred from entering this Prize Draw or attending any associated event and the event organisers/premises are responsible for providing their own company/organisational terms & conditions, policies, procedures and insurances. Please ask the relevant event organisers/premises for this information if you require.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.