Activities for people with a health condition
Find a local provider who can help you find an activity that will benefit your health condition. If you’ve been advised to limit your activity levels by a healthcare professional or are feeling unwell, please seek further advice before taking part.
We'll be adding more providers as Covid-19 restrictions ease.
For more information and advice please call 0151 233 6366 to speak to one of the physical activity and sports development team members.
Low intensity activities
These providers offer activities that will be suit you if you are just starting to exercise.
- Arthritis Action - low intensity chair-based exercises
- Everton in the Community - online class timetable
- Feelgood Yoga (virtual)
- Liverpool Sunflowers - online classes and support
- LFC Red Neighbours - online classes
- Merseycare - The Life Rooms
- Versus Arthritis - online exercises
- Virtual Exercise Classes with James Dixon (need to book)
Low to medium intensity activities
For when you are ready to step up a level.