Activities for people with a health condition
Find a local provider who can provide an activity that will benefit your health condition. If you’ve been advised to limit your activity levels by a healthcare professional or are feeling unwell, please seek further advice before taking part.
For more information and advice please call 0151 233 6366 to speak to one of the Physical Activity and Sports Development team members. Alternatively please email email@example.com
Low intensity activities
These providers offer activities that will be suit you if you are just starting to exercise.
- Arthritis Action - low intensity chair-based exercises
- Bowl For Health
- **Bowl For Health - New Session**
- Everton in the Community - online class timetable
- Feelgood Yoga (virtual)
- Liverpool Sunflowers - online classes and support
- LFC Red Neighbours - online classes
- Mindful People Community: Mindful Yoga
- Merseycare - The Life Rooms
- Versus Arthritis - online exercises
- Virtual Exercise Classes with James Dixon (need to book)
Low to medium intensity activities
For when you are ready to step up a level.
- Aigburth Community Cycle Club
- Everton In The Community Activity Sessions
- Healthiness Limited- exercise classes
- Health Walk at Newsham Park
- Get Going! Running, walking and cycling routes in Liverpool Parks - call 0151 233 6366
- England Netball
For more activities, including home based and group sessions please click here.